- Titanium construction guarantees extreme durability as well as minimal weight.
- Wide opening design for convenient adding wood and improved air flow, higher burning efficiency.
- Cross-stand trivet creates a stable cooking platform for any pot size.
- Easy to set up and cook a meal with unlimited fuels: wood, twigs, branches, leaves.
- Weighs only 10oz and packs flat that fits into your pocket and backpack, very easy to carry.
Why Choice Lixada?
Cooking in camping has never been a difficult thing, nor does it require heavy equipment. If you want to make the camp kitchen as simple as possible, then choose Lixada, as long as you have a mini foldable stove, a can of gas and some cooking utensils is enough. Lixada takes your outdoor experience to the next level. Everyone will enjoy healthy, freshly prepared food, soup, tea and coffee in just a few minutes. Or, if you want to hike to high-altitude mountains, the Lixada portable stove is absolutely essential for your package.
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR CAMPERS AND OUTDOOR COOKING
The Lixada stove lite is the perfect addition to any backpacker’s bag as a lightweight cooking stove for one to two people; and the best part? No fuel to carry! Your food shouldn’t depend on carrying or finding a place that sells gas when nature provides the perfect tinder and wood all year. Now you can minimize your pack weight and your footprint with this ultra-efficient stove.Wherever you set up your camp, no chemical emissions, no carbon footprint. Fold the stove flat and stuff it in a pocket or backpack to start a low-carbon travel.
- Air intake holes on the bottom of the stove channel air to the bottom of the fire while at the same time, channel warm air up between the walls of the stove
- Preheated oxygen feeds back into firebox through smaller holes at the top, causing secondary combustion and allowing fire to burn more completely and with less smoke
- Cooking ring directs heat up and toward the center of your pot for maximized efficiency; also acts as a windscreen while still allowing oxygen to fuel the flame
- The entire cooking ring can be packed into the stove body for compact storage
- Vent holes near the top of the burn chamber allow preheated oxygen to fuel the flame, resulting in more complete combustion and a hotter fire with less smoke
LIGHTWEIGHT & PORTABLE
Small in size, this stove comes with foldable and heat-resistant stands for stable support. Foldable design leaving you with more space in your backpack.
The Lixada stove is a natural convection, inverted downgas gasifer stove with double-wall construction that yields efficient wood-burning camp stove cooking.
This stove is built with stainless steel / titanium construction that is corrosion-resistant, extremely durable and super light. Connect all panels together by each side which will just take seconds to complete.
Our stoves are burn wood cleanly and efficiently. Using wood allows us to find fuel wherever our adventures take us. Any dry twigs, pinecones or leaves will burn but for optimum efficiency we recommend dry hard woods