- HASSLE-FREE COOKING EXPERIENCE – The cooktop is powered by 120V (1700W) It uses infrared technology an advanced system for smooth-top electric ranges heating up food quickly and evenly
- COMPATIBLE TO ALL COOKWARES – Unlike induction cooktops this countertop burner works well with all types of cookware However for best results use flat cookware as close to the plate size of its burners (one with a 7″ in diameter and one with a 6 5”) as possible The pot can handle the maximum weight of 3 kg (6 6 lbs)
- CLASSY AND PORTABLE – Its flat stainless steel housing and sleek crystallite ceramic glass top make this burner look great on any countertop Plus it is slim and light (3 lbs) making it perfect for small studios kitchenettes RVs and camping trips
- EASY TO CLEAN – Cleaning the crystallite glass and the metal housing is fast and simple—it won’t even take you more than a minute Simply wipe the cooktop with a clean damp cloth and it would look fresh again
- 1-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY – This Ovente product comes with a 1-year warranty, available from the date of purchase from an authorized retailer. This covers defects in workmanship and materials. It does not include damage due to abuse, misuse, commercial use, accidents or natural wear and tear. Please note you must provide proof of purchase to request a repair or replacement.
Details: Have a hot, freshly-cooked homemade meal anytime, anywhere! Ovente’s Cooktop Burner uses Infrared Technology, which produces top-of-the-line performance WITHOUT any cookware restrictions, unlike induction cooktops which require special cookware. Through this, it heats up very quickly AND evenly, directing air flow away from your food, leaving no cold or hot spots. It features a thermostat control knob to conveniently set the desired temperature for your cooking. For your reference, these are the approximate temperatures:1 = 105°2 = 125°3 = 155°4 = 180°5 = 212° F It’s also equipped with 1500-Watts of power and generates heat and functionality just like a traditional stovetop—except you can take it with you anywhere! It’s flat and lightweight (5.2 lbs), which means it’s easy to store, whether in a cabinet or a suitcase. Its sleek, modern design flatters any living space, and looks stylish enough to have around guests. Works GREAT as a gift for college students in dorms, young adults living on their own, people with small spaces or RV’s/caravans, adventure-seekers, road-trippers, campers, and anti-microwave folks! It is also convenient for people who need a backup stove for a highly reasonable price. Because it’s flameless, comes with non-slip rubber feet, and an on/off indicator light, it’s safe and easy to operate. Operating Instructions:1. Plug it in.2. Place cookware of your choice onto glass surface.3. Turn the knob to your desired heat level.4. When finished cooking, unplug the cooktop and wait for it to cool (minimum 15 min).5. Once cooled, wipe clean with a damp cloth. Warning: Never use petrol products or harsh/abrasive cloths or soaps to clean your cooktop burner, it may scratch the surface or damage the unit.