- CREATIVE UNIQUE LIGHTER. AMAZE FRIENDS AND FAMILY. Perfect gadget for campfires, stoves, gas grills and barbecues. No match sticks, it’s matchless! Replace your match box or case with this. Take it with you to camp, to the BBQ, or for survival kits and emergency preparedness. Sold in a bulk bundle, 3 or 5 per package.
- SMALL AND EASY TO CARRY. Mini portable size: 2.4 x 0.75 x 0.63 inches, weighs 0.5 oz. Tiny, put it in your pocket for EDC, every day carry. Lightweight, water proof, weatherproof, windproof, storm proof, sparks in wind while wet or cold in all types of weather. The key chain is easy to throw on your key ring, lanyard, in your car or backpack with your gear for a day hike or backpacking.
- QUALITY DURABLE CONSTRUCTION. The container housing is made from tough black ABS plastic and silver stainless steel. Reusable and refillable canister. Perma long endless life, will last 15,000 strikes. Magnesium steal alloy flint rod. Liquid fuel is sold separately. Be sure to purchase Zippo, Ronson or Ronsonol lighter fluid (light petroleum distillate) separately. Includes cotton wicks and keyring.
- PERFECT STOCKING STUFFER GIFT for men and women, yourself and loved ones for the outdoors, camping, hiking, hunting, boating or travel. Prime tool for Boy Scouts and outdoorsmen. Essential item for the camper or RV. Keep away from kids. Not a toy.
- MULTIPLE USES. The personal never ending fire starter works like magic! It’s fast and quick to start a fire with the eternal flame. Start barbeques, propane, lanterns, oil lamps, bunsen burners, blow torch, fire pit, fireplace, bonfires, candles, paper, dry grass, hay, weeds, bark, kindling, wood, logs, coal, charcoal, maya dust, tinder and tumbleweeds. Use it indoors while cooking in the kitchen. No smoke.
Are you still using a normal lighter? The SURVIVE Permanent Match makes you shine when it ignites. The Permanent Match is the ultimate fire starter everyone needs to have nearby. It can be used to light a number of different things.
- LIGHTS UNDER HARSH CONDITIONS – Regardless of the weather this basically reusable match will light up anywhere.
- PERFECT BACKUP TO LIGHTERS & MATCHES – It’s better to be safe than sorry. When your lighters and matches won’t light just pull out your Permanent Match!
- EASY TO USE – All you have to do is fill the container with lighter fluid, dip the match inside, then scrape it against the side to create a flame!
- COMPACT & PORTABLE – Its small and unique design allows you to take it with you anywhere you go. With its added key ring you can easily attach it to your keys or lanyard to have with you at all times.
THE PERMANENT MATCH – THIS UNIQUE LIGHTER WILL AMAZE ALL YOUR FRIENDS
Ever wish you had something unique that no one else had? The SURVIVE Permanent Match is just that. This unique lighter will amaze your friends and family. Take it with you wherever you go. When someone asks for a light you will be prepared to show them your magical new lighter!
USE IN MANY SITUATIONS
The uses are unlimited. It’s the perfect gadget for campfires, stoves, gas grills, barbecues, or cigars and cigarettes. Take it with you camping. It is also great for emergency preparedness and fits easily in your survival kit or bug out bag.
HOW IT WORKS
The Permanent Match is made up of 2 parts, the CONTAINER and the MATCH. The CONTAINER is filled with lighter fluid. The MATCH is made up of the FLINT STRIKER and WICK. On the side of the CONTAINER is a STEEL ROD. The MATCH ignites as the FLINT STRIKER strikes down the STEEL ROD.
- Permanent Matches
- Spare Wicks
FILL WITH LIGHTER FLUID
The best lighter fluid is Zippo or Ronsonol Lighter Fluid. The Permanent Matches ships without lighter fluid but a 4 oz bottle can easily be obtained online or at most department stores and gas stations. Slowly turn the lighter fluid upside down to fill the fuel container about 3/4 full.
STRIKE TO LIGHT
To strike, position the flat end of the flint striker at a 45° angle at the top of the steel rod on the side of the container. Apply pressure to the match and scrape downwards along the steel rod. Practice striking to learn how to create a spark with each strike. Do not shake the container when striking. Keep the hand holding the container steady when striking to prevent fuel from spilling out.
PACK INCLUDES SPARE WICKS
The flame lasts for about 5 seconds before it starts to burn the wick. At that point the match needs to be re-soaked in more fuel. The cotton wick will not burn as long as there is enough fuel on the wick. Re-soak the wick in more fuel if it starts to burn. If more wick is needed, use needle nose pliers or tweezers to pull more wick out of each side of the match. Spare wicks are included to replace the wick if needed.