- Complete camp stove kit that includes 6 feet of chimney pipe, legs, flue brush, damper tool and racks in a portable carrying case
- 73 Sq. In. cooking surface with included racks for drying small items or for indirect heat
- Easy-adjust door damper allows for heat output adjustment
- Heavy duty steel construction for reliability
- Perfect for camping, backpacking, ice fishing, and hunting
US Stove Company’s Caribou Camp Stoves were developed to bring our home heating knowledge to the outdoors. Designed with the necessary features to be the perfect addition to any expedition gear. The Caribou wood burning camp stove is lightweight and easy to pack allowing it to go anywhere you need to keep you warm. In areas where open fires are not permitted, this portable camp stove will be a handy item to have. The Caribou Backpacker camp stove comes packed neatly in a non-rattle carry case with all 6 feet of the chimney pipe, legs and racks making it extremely portable. The ample cooking surface allows for plenty of room to cook a meal for your group and the included racks are great for drying gloves, socks, and other small items after a soggy hike. The racks also allow for indirect heat cooking of baked potatoes, foil wrapped meats, and can be folded up to be used as an easy to carry handle. The included legs have extendable feet to allow for use on uneven surfaces. The Caribou camp stove model is perfect for small to medium sized tent installations yet weighs less than 18 pounds making it a welcome addition to any gear set. The Caribou camp stove also makes a great gift idea for your favorite camper, fisherman (great for ice-fishing), hunter, or lover of wood-burning stoves.