- ★【Windproof & High-Efficiency】The lotus-design windscreen is added around the circinal side of camping stove, which can prevent the wind from blowing out fire when cooking, and ensure the burnning is more concentrated. The firepower of the camp gas stove is 4,500W, which be proven to boil 1 L of water in just 2 minutes; Makes you cook and eat delicious meals fastly during outdoor.
- ★【Easy to Ignite & Adjust Flame】This camp stove has an igniter that can easily ignite the fla me and no extra flint needed. Of course, you can still ignite the backpacking stove in the traditional way. The built-in flame adjusting valve of the camping burner allows you to adjust the firepower as needed, be enjoying your camping travel.
- ★【Lightweight & Portable】This camping cooking burner is designed to be lightweight and compact, the windscreen and the four legs can be folded and packed in a nice nylon bag, saving space occupation.The backpacking stove weighs 1.2 lb, it can be placed in your back bag or travel so the camping stove is a great choice for hikers who prefer to travel light.
- ★【Strong & Durable】This backpacking gas stove is made of aluminum alloy and stainless steel.The gas stove can heat most cookwares that up to 12″ pan/pot and 18 L water kettle. The stands that above burn network support and fasten the cookware, the four legs on the stove’s bottom are set on four direction and fits for lawn, rock and cement floor.
The lotus-design windscreen is added around the circinal side of camping stove, which can prevent the wind from blowing out fire when cooking, and ensure the burnning is more concentrated.
Simple Folding and Easy to Carry
The foldable feature makes the original mini furnace body save up to 50% of space, which packed with a nylon bag. It is popular among backpackers.
High Combustion Efficiency
Being circle-shaped, made of high-temperature alloys, the windproof screen does an excellent job in condensing the flame, which contributes to increasing oxygen circulation and the utilization rate of combustion efficiently.
HOW TO USE:
- 1.Take the stove out of the pack bag and unfold four bottom stand feet.
- 2.Spread the gas pipe and tightly connect the valve to the fuel canister.
- 3.Turn on the gas knob and press the ignite switch, adjust the flame accordingly.
- 4.When not use, screw the gas control knob until the flame goes out. Unscrew the valve to disconnect the stove.
- 1 x Windproof Camping Gas Stove ( no including adapter )
- 1 x Carrying Nylon Bag
- 1 x User Guide